Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy wrapping up Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is slated for April 27 release. It’s well-known that the Superstar will join hands with Vamshi Paidipally for his prestigious 25th film.
As per the latest updates, Mahesh’s silver jubilee film will be going on floors in April. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US and Vamshi, along with the film’s DP PS Vinod and Art Director, has zeroed in on the locations across America.
Already, hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad finished composing tunes for three rocking songs. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Pooja Hegde is said to be the film’s leading lady even though an official announcement is yet to be made. This highly-anticipated film may hit the screens for Dasara.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next