It is been reported that the shooting for senior filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s prestigious project, Ponniyin Selvan, had resumed a few weeks ago in Hyderabad. Currently, the shooting is underway at a fast pace.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the magnum opus has wrapped up seventy percent of its shooting. As per the reports, Tamil star Vikram will be joining the film’s sets this weekend.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on the Tamil epic written by Kalki with the same title and has India’s finest actors and technicians working for it. AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow