It is well known that the pathbreaking combo of Nagarjuna-Ram Gopal Varma is back again and this time, they have joined forces for an intense cop thriller. The film’s regular shooting kickstarted a few months back and the makers are aiming for a summer release.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s shoot is currently progressing at Gachibowli in Hyderabad. Reports suggest that RGV is trying to give a massive makeover to Nag and will be presenting him in never before seen manner.
New girl Myra Sareen will be seen as the female lead. Nag will be essaying the role of a stylish cop in this as-yet-untitled movie. Company banner is bankrolling this crazy project.
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections