While two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for the release, Naga Chaitanya is all set to start his next film under the direction of Kalyana Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame.
According to the latest buzz, the shoot of this film will start on November 4th. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer.
King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner and Rakul Preet is playing the female lead.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood