While two of his films, Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo and Premam are gearing up for the release, Naga Chaitanya is all set to start his next film under the direction of Kalyana Krishna of Soggade Chinni Naayana fame.
According to the latest buzz, the shoot of this film will start on November 4th. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer.
King Nagarjuna is producing the movie under Annapurna Studios banner and Rakul Preet is playing the female lead.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race