Star hero Pawan Kalyan will be teaming up with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar after almost a decade. This crazy project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Harish has already wrapped up the script and is currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
According to a latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will be having its muhurat ceremony in June, after Pawan finishes the shooting for Hari Hara Veera Mallu and Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Apparently, Harish has penned an out-and-out commercial entertainer laced with an important message on nationalism. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?