Star hero Pawan Kalyan will be teaming up with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar after almost a decade. This crazy project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Harish has already wrapped up the script and is currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
According to a latest update, this as-yet-untitled film will be having its muhurat ceremony in June, after Pawan finishes the shooting for Hari Hara Veera Mallu and Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Apparently, Harish has penned an out-and-out commercial entertainer laced with an important message on nationalism. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project