Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab’s shooting is expected to resume this month itself. Pawan Kalyan, who also has director Krish’s film in hands is keen on completing Vakeel Saab as the first priority.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that a total of thirty-five days shooting is left for Vakeel Saab. As per the inside sources, Pawan Kalyan alone has twenty days shoot left for him.
Produced by Dil Raju, Vakeel Saab is being directed by Veenu Sriram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend