Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab’s shooting is expected to resume this month itself. Pawan Kalyan, who also has director Krish’s film in hands is keen on completing Vakeel Saab as the first priority.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that a total of thirty-five days shooting is left for Vakeel Saab. As per the inside sources, Pawan Kalyan alone has twenty days shoot left for him.
Produced by Dil Raju, Vakeel Saab is being directed by Veenu Sriram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha