It is a known fact that Prabhas has wrapped up his part of the shoot for Baahubali 2 and is taking a much-needed break. He was about to start work on his new film with Sujeeth in the month of February.
The latest reports now suggest that the film will start rolling in June. Though the exact details about this are still unknown, film nagar circles have been buzzing with this latest development and an official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Touted to be an action thriller, Prabhas will be seen in a completely now look in this film. The film will be produced in Prabhas’s home banner, UV Creations.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush