On March 9, Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor’s mother Neetu Kapoor had confirmed that her son had tested positive for COVID-19 and that he was under home quarantine. But a couple of days ago, Ranbir’s sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni posted a picture with the actor from the 11th month prayer meet for their late father Rishi Kapoor. This led to speculations over Ranbir’s health status.
And Ranbir’s uncle and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor finally revealed that Ranbir has recovered and tested negative for COVID-19. Ranbir will soon resume shooting for his upcoming film, Brahmastra, in which he co-stars his girlfriend Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna, and Mouni Roy. Ranbir also has Shamshera, which is scheduled to open in cinemas on June 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director