On March 9, Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor’s mother Neetu Kapoor had confirmed that her son had tested positive for COVID-19 and that he was under home quarantine. But a couple of days ago, Ranbir’s sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni posted a picture with the actor from the 11th month prayer meet for their late father Rishi Kapoor. This led to speculations over Ranbir’s health status.
And Ranbir’s uncle and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor finally revealed that Ranbir has recovered and tested negative for COVID-19. Ranbir will soon resume shooting for his upcoming film, Brahmastra, in which he co-stars his girlfriend Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna, and Mouni Roy. Ranbir also has Shamshera, which is scheduled to open in cinemas on June 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly
- Double treat from Balayya this Ugadi?