Mass hero Ravi Teja, who took almost a 2-year gap, has recently announced two crazy projects – Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu. Firstly, Raja The Great shooting went to the sets and the shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace. The film’s unit recently went to the hill station Darjeeling to shoot a major schedule.
Now, the latest news is that the Darjeeling schedule will continue until this month end where some crucial scenes will be canned on the lead cast. Touted as an action cum family entertainer, this film is produced by Dil Raju.
Successful director Anil Ravipudi is directing this movie, which has KVPG fame Mehreen as the female lead.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director