The entire country is in a shock after hearing the news of Sridevi’s death. The legendary actress passed away in the early hours of Sunday in Dubai after suffering a massive cardiac arrest.
The latest we hear is that the police are engaged in the forensics report as of now. The local Indian authorities are in touch with all the legal proceedings and the news is that her dead body will be brought to India on a specially chartered flight this evening.
The talk is also that her last rites will be performed tomorrow morning in Mumbai. Sridevi was 54 and is survived by the producer husband Boney Kapoor and two daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?