The entire country is in a shock after hearing the news of Sridevi’s death. The legendary actress passed away in the early hours of Sunday in Dubai after suffering a massive cardiac arrest.
The latest we hear is that the police are engaged in the forensics report as of now. The local Indian authorities are in touch with all the legal proceedings and the news is that her dead body will be brought to India on a specially chartered flight this evening.
The talk is also that her last rites will be performed tomorrow morning in Mumbai. Sridevi was 54 and is survived by the producer husband Boney Kapoor and two daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims