Actor Suriya’s name has been dragged into a road rage case after stepping out of his car to help a lady in Chennai. The incident happened in Adayar, which is close to Suriya’s home. A Chennai football player and his friend were involved in an accident with a lady driver.
According to the reports being heard, the accident led to some heated words and the two men reportedly manhandled the woman physically. Suriya, who was passing by, stopped and intervened in the matter. He even left his manager on the spot to sort out the matter.
But the football player and his friend filed a police report in J5 Sastry Nagar Police Station, alleging that Suriya physically abused them. Suriya’s team has denied this charge and has taken the help of the lady who was attacked by the two men, to refute these allegations.
The matter is currently being investigated by the police.
In midst of all the drama appreciate your boldness for this message!! Respects!! Pls take care! Thank you All!:pray: https://t.co/Dw3aab0IR1
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) 31 May 2016
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day