It is well known that Tamil star hero Vikram and acclaimed director Gautham Menon have joined forces for an intelligent spy thriller titled Dhruva Natchathiram. Currently, the film is in its final leg of shooting and the makers are planning to release the film’s trailer very soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will kick-start from January 25th and last for almost a month. On the other hand, Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise.
Vikram will be seen as a spy agent in this stylish entertainer. Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma are the female leads in the movie. Dhruva Natchathiram may release in the second half of 2018.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections