It is well known that Tamil star hero Vikram and acclaimed director Gautham Menon have joined forces for an intelligent spy thriller titled Dhruva Natchathiram. Currently, the film is in its final leg of shooting and the makers are planning to release the film’s trailer very soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will kick-start from January 25th and last for almost a month. On the other hand, Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise.
Vikram will be seen as a spy agent in this stylish entertainer. Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma are the female leads in the movie. Dhruva Natchathiram may release in the second half of 2018.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu