It is well known that Tamil star hero Vikram and acclaimed director Gautham Menon have joined forces for an intelligent spy thriller titled Dhruva Natchathiram. Currently, the film is in its final leg of shooting and the makers are planning to release the film’s trailer very soon.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will kick-start from January 25th and last for almost a month. On the other hand, Gautham Menon is planning to release Dhruva Natchathiram as a three-part franchise.
Vikram will be seen as a spy agent in this stylish entertainer. Telugu beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Ritu Varma are the female leads in the movie. Dhruva Natchathiram may release in the second half of 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2