For the last few months, star hero Prabhas has been busy juggling three ambitious pan-India projects, Radhe Shyam, Adipurush and Salaar. Currently, Prabhas is in Mumbai, shooting for Adipurush, a high budget 3D mythological magnum opus.
Next week, Prabhas will be flying down to Hyderabad to resume Radhe Shyam’s new schedule. He will wrap up the entire shoot for this vintage romantic drama by this month end. And then, Prabhas will be heading to Gujarat to join Salaar’s team. A massive set is being erected for Salaar’s next schedule.
While Radhe Shyam is slated for release on July 30, Salaar and Adipurush will be hitting screens on April 14, 2022 and August 13, 2022 respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?