Sandalwood top star Upendra’s last straight Telugu film was Allu Arjun’s 2015 family entertainer, Son of Satyamurthy. However, despite reclaiming his lost glory with the film’s success, Upendra has not acted in a single straight Telugu flick ever since.
In a latest interview, Upendra revealed why he is not signing any Telugu projects. “I loved acting in Son of Satyamurthy. My character had a lot of prominence in the story. I am waiting for the right script to make a comeback in Tollywood. However, almost all the filmmakers are approaching me for villain roles. That’s why I am in dual minds. I am currently playing a crucial role in Boxer, though” Upendra said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy