Sandalwood star Upendra is all set to feature the most expensive film of his career, Kabza. The film is being made with a budget of Rs 40 crores, which is quite high for a Kannada film. Kabza is being directed by noted Kannada filmmaker R Chandru.
Meanwhile, it’s being reported that Kabza will be dubbed and released in as many as seven Indian languages, including Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali. The film is touted as a period gangster drama set in the 1980s. Upendra and Chandru had earlier teamed up for I Love You and Brahma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song