Mega hero, Sai Tej’s younger brother, Vaishnav Tej is debuting into films with a film titled, Uppana. Being directed by Sukumar’s assistant Sana Bunchi Babu, the film is scheduled for an April 2nd release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among film circles is that the film is likely to get postponed due to the Coronavirus panic atmosphere across the globe. However, an official confirmation regarding the film’s postponement is yet to be out.
Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolled the project. DSP composer the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali