Uppena is a film that is continuing to gain solid praise from all quarters. It is still finding a decent number of audiences on the big screens and has crossed the 50 crore mark in a record time.
The entire mega clan came in and supported the film except for Allu Arjun. He was busy with his shoot and then left for Dubai for a holiday. Now that he is back, Bunny got to watch the film yesterday night.
The update from his team is that Allu Arjun was impressed with the performance of Vaishnav Tej and was in awe of his emotional outburst in the film.
Bunny has also spoken high about Buchi Babu Sana and heroine Kriti Shetty. Mythri Movie Makers are the ones who made this special screening happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej to resume Ghani’s shoot soon
- Akhanda teaser cruises ahead; Clocks 31M views
- Salman Khan’s Radhe to get a rare release
- Pooja Hegde’s Instagram crosses a new milestone
- Anasuya joins Pushpa’s shoot
- Ravi Teja to again romance two young beauties?