Uppena is a film that is continuing to gain solid praise from all quarters. It is still finding a decent number of audiences on the big screens and has crossed the 50 crore mark in a record time.
The entire mega clan came in and supported the film except for Allu Arjun. He was busy with his shoot and then left for Dubai for a holiday. Now that he is back, Bunny got to watch the film yesterday night.
The update from his team is that Allu Arjun was impressed with the performance of Vaishnav Tej and was in awe of his emotional outburst in the film.
Bunny has also spoken high about Buchi Babu Sana and heroine Kriti Shetty. Mythri Movie Makers are the ones who made this special screening happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?