Young actress Krithi Shetty is making her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic drama, Uppena. Even before the film hit screens, Krithi has bagged her second Telugu film in 18 Pages, a youthful entertainer which is being produced under GA 2 Movies and Sukumar Writings banners.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Krithi is in talks for her third film already. Apparently, the young beauty is is being approached for the female lead’s role in Vishwak Sen’s recently launched love story, Paagal.
Interestingly, there were reports a couple of days ago that Paagal’s makers have zeroed in on Ee Nagaraniki Emaindhi actress Simran Chaudhary as the female lead in the movie. Whether the film will feature two heroines or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?