Debutants Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s intense romantic drama, Uppena, released this morning and received a largely positive response from all quarters. Star director Sukumar’s protege Buchi Babu Sana has turned director with this movie.
And Sukumar is a proud guru. Speaking at the film’s success function this afternoon, Sukumar said that he is feeling great to see his protege making such a wonderful film. He further said that Buchi’s direction didn’t seem like a debutant’s and that he handled the movie like an experienced director.
“This is a Tsunami-like victory. I usually call him “Yera Buchi” out of love, but after watching Uppena, I thought twice and called him Buchi. The respect for Buchi has increased by leaps and bounds. I’m confidently saying that Uppena will be a 100 crore film,” Sukumar said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album