Uppena has shocked even the trade pundits as it has got a thumping opening at the box office. The film is being lauded for its performances, songs, and most importantly the climax.
The film has a very unconventional climax where the hero is missing and the heroine takes center stage. This aspect has been liked by many and there are also a few who did not like the ending.
But the climax has become a big hot topic and discussions are on about it all over. Many say that times are changing and there need not be fights and lavish endings and only meaningful conversations can change things.
Credit should go to director Buchi Babu for thinking something different and making it a talking point all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over