The back-to-back leaks of crucial footage from Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s eagerly awaited pan-India action drama, Pushpa, has deeply upset the makers and fans alike. After the Daakko Daakko Meka song was leaked prior to its official release, the makers lodged a complaint with the cyber crime police in Hyderabad.
And on the very day Mythri Movie Makers approached the police, two more leaks – a fight sequence and a song sequence, have left not only the makers, but even Allu Arjun seems to have been highly disappointed. According to the latest buzz in Tollywood circles, Allu is said to have passed strict instructions to Pushpa makers to strictly prohibit the use of mobile phones on sets and even during post-production to prevent further leaks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain