The back-to-back leaks of crucial footage from Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s eagerly awaited pan-India action drama, Pushpa, has deeply upset the makers and fans alike. After the Daakko Daakko Meka song was leaked prior to its official release, the makers lodged a complaint with the cyber crime police in Hyderabad.
And on the very day Mythri Movie Makers approached the police, two more leaks – a fight sequence and a song sequence, have left not only the makers, but even Allu Arjun seems to have been highly disappointed. According to the latest buzz in Tollywood circles, Allu is said to have passed strict instructions to Pushpa makers to strictly prohibit the use of mobile phones on sets and even during post-production to prevent further leaks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap