Super Star has been teasing his fans about stepping into active politics for the last three decades. However, after giving his fans a lot of hope, Rajini yesterday broke their hearts by saying that he has decided to not enter politics citing poor health. Needless to say, Thalaivar fans are highly upset with his decision.
Yesterday evening, scores of Rajini fans rushed to his Poes Garden residence in Chennai and staged a protest. They shouted slogans, demanding Rajini to take back his decision and foray into politics by announcing his party. But Rajini, who finally seems to be determined to stay away from politics, has not responded to his protesting fans yet.
It remains to be seen if Rajini will totally be distant from politics or if he will announce his support to any political party ahead of the Tamil Nadu general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today