Karan Johar was one of the producers of Gunjan Saxena, that was released yesterday on Netflix and is doing quite well with good appreciation coming in for the film.
Now things have gone a bit sour for Karan Johar as Indian Air Force has written a strong letter to Dharma Productions, Nextflix, and CBFC to respond to the negative scenes that they have showcased against Indian Air Force officers in the film.
In Gunjan Saxena, Janhvi plays an air force pilot and during her training, she is looked down upon as he is a girl by her co-pilots of the Indian air force. These scenes have not gone well with the IAF who has asked to remove such scenes in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name