Sushanth Singh Rajput’s death became a new headache for Karan Johar as he has been trolled badly. The way he was targetted for nepotism has shaken him and the director also went into depression.
Now that things have changed and the concentration has shifted on Rhea Chakraborthy, Karan has breathed a sigh of relief. But this troll has left a deep impact on him and he has made a solid decision to keep a low profile from now on.
Karan who is so active on social media has decided to be non-active and will post stuff related to work from now on is the talk. Let’s see how many more days, he will stick to this decision of his.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film