Taxiwaala’s team and hero Vijay Deverakonda have been heartbroken ever since a few notorious piracy sites shared the film’s high quality print, days ahead of its theatrical release. Last night, an upset Vijay took to Twitter and sought emotional support from his fans and he was promptly showered with love from all quarters.
And the biggest surprise came from one of Vijay’s well-wishers and hero Suriya. Extending love, the Tamil star assured Vijay that he is here to stay and that he is looking forward to watching Taxiwaala. Needless to say, Vijay was thrilled with Suriya’s timely support. Taxiwaala is hitting theaters on November 17.
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) November 14, 2018
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal