The Prabhas-Deepika Padukone sci-fi thriller is one of the most eagerly awaited pan-India biggies. This Nag Ashwin directorial will commence its shoot in the second half of this year. A couple of weeks ago, the makers had announced that Mahanati cinematographer Dani Sanchez-Lopez and music composer Mickey J Meyer will be part of the Prabhas-Deepika film.
And just when fans are excitedly waiting for the next big update, Nag Ashwin took to Twitter and made it clear that there will be no official announcement on February 26 as promised earlier. Apologizing to all the fans, Nag Ashwin said that this is not the right time for the announcement. However, he didn’t reveal the date for the next update.
Needless to say, Prabhas fans are hugely upset with no update coming their way this month end. But their wait for the next big announcement has begun already.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans