Raj Tharun started his career with a bang and rose to super popularity very soon. But with a string of flops, his career got pinged back and now he is in all sorts of troubles.
He has pinned all his hopes on his new film Orrey Bujjiga that will come out on October 2nd in the AHA platform. On the other hand, Raj Tharun does not have good projects as not many banners are taking him because of his current market situation.
So, we have come to know that Raj Tharun is aiming towards OTT platforms and is looking for directors who can make films and shows on the small screen.
He has given out signal loud and clear that he is ready to experiment and do projects with minimalistic price so that he can stay in the game for more years to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections