Young filmmaker Inndrasena has made his directorial debut with the match talked about multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu. The film was released on October 23 in the US and on the 26th in the twin Telugu states.
However, critics and movie lovers in the US and all-over have given a thumbs down to VBVR, and as a result, the film is finding it hard to sustain at the box-office. Deeply upset with how things have turned out for his debut film, Inndrasena took to Twitter and vented out his frustration on critics.
“U can save a bad movie with good reviews. But u can’t kill a good movie with worse reviews. shame on u. @VbvrTheFilm is a CULT movie. And it will get it’s due CULT status slowly by time,” tweeted Inndrasena, before saying that he is going to the Himalayas.
U can save a bad movie with good reviews. But u can’t kill a good movie with worse reviews. 🖕🖕🖕shame on u. @VbvrTheFilm is a CULT movie. And it will get it’s due CULT status slowly by time.
— Indrasena R (@Inndrasenar) October 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood named ‘Hero Of The Year’
- Jayalalithaa’s anniversary: Kangana pays tribute to Amma
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?