Young filmmaker Inndrasena has made his directorial debut with the match talked about multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu. The film was released on October 23 in the US and on the 26th in the twin Telugu states.
However, critics and movie lovers in the US and all-over have given a thumbs down to VBVR, and as a result, the film is finding it hard to sustain at the box-office. Deeply upset with how things have turned out for his debut film, Inndrasena took to Twitter and vented out his frustration on critics.
“U can save a bad movie with good reviews. But u can’t kill a good movie with worse reviews. shame on u. @VbvrTheFilm is a CULT movie. And it will get it’s due CULT status slowly by time,” tweeted Inndrasena, before saying that he is going to the Himalayas.
U can save a bad movie with good reviews. But u can’t kill a good movie with worse reviews. 🖕🖕🖕shame on u. @VbvrTheFilm is a CULT movie. And it will get it’s due CULT status slowly by time.
— Indrasena R (@Inndrasenar) October 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot