It is already reported that noted director Sampath Nandi is providing the story for a Hindi-Telugu bilingual project. Seti Maarr producer Srinivasaa Chhitturi will be bankrolling the project that has Bollywood starlet Urvashi Rautela in the lead role.
Titled Black Rose, the film’s regular shooting kick-started from today in Hyderabad. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the entire team members went under the COVID test before participating in the shooting.
Touted as an emotional thriller, the film will be directed by Mohan Bharadwaj. Pavan Kumar is presenting the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon