Director Puri Jagannadh recently wrapped up a 40-day long Mumbai schedule for his upcoming sports drama featuring Vijay Deverakonda and Bollywood actress Ananya Pandey. Tentatively titled Fighter, this pan-Indian film is being made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual.
Until recently, there were reports that Puri is planning to rope in the American boxing legend Mike Tyson for a crucial role in Fighter. However, the latest buzz is that Tyson is not part of the film and that Puri is now in plans to sign on another prominent US boxer. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?