Along with the domestic market, all the Sankranthi films are doing good business in the US too. Especially, Mahesh’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are inching towards 2 million mark.
By the end of Thursday shows, Sarileru breached $1,844,946 and will be comfortably crossing $2 million today. On the other hand, Allu Arjun’s AVPL collected a grand total of $1,951,676 and lands in the 2 million club today.
Coming to Rajinikanth’s Darbar, the film has collected $1,496,669 till date and will cross $1.5 million easily. Lastly, Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa has minted $12,724 at the US box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vamsi Paidipally on backfoot- What will be his next step?
- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film