This Sunday, star comedian Vennela Kishore pleasantly surprised his fans by tweeting an unseen vintage picture from his university days in Michigan, US. The actor looked totally fit and lean and of course young in what could be a more than 15-year-old picture.
Vennela Kishore studied Masters in Information Systems at Ferris State University. He began his career as a Software Quality Engineer in the US. Director Deva Katta offered him a key role in Vennela in 2005 and the rest, as they say, is history. Vennela Kishore is one of the very few Tollywood actors who have their debut film’s title as a prefix to their names.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy