The American schedule for Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film, ‘Subramanyam for Sale’, will commence soon. The entire unit, including the film’s major cast and crew and the director Harish Shankar, landed in the US a week ago. After the preliminary preparations like location scouting and production crew recruting, the unit is now set for the shoot.
‘Subramanyam for Sale’ marks the reunion of Sai Dharam Tej and the heroine of his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ Regina Cassandra, along with the film’s producer Dil Raju. The film is touted to be a romantic family entertainer and Harish Shankar is leaving no stone unturned to make it a big hit.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA