With just a few days left for the grand release of Ram Gopal Varma’s much-awaited political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, all eyes are on the kind of controversies the film is expected to rake up on March 29. After facing several hurdles, the film finally got the censor nod with a U certificate a couple of days ago.
Now, the latest update is that the exhibitors across the US will be screening the uncut and original version of Lakshmi’s NTR. The film will be having a wide release in America, with the premieres scheduled to be held on March 28.
RGV claims to have showcased NT Rama Rao’s final days with utmost authenticity in Lakshmi’s NTR. Also, going by the film’s trailer and songs, it’s almost certain that the film is sure to hurt a section of fans and political observers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?