With just a few days left for the grand release of Ram Gopal Varma’s much-awaited political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, all eyes are on the kind of controversies the film is expected to rake up on March 29. After facing several hurdles, the film finally got the censor nod with a U certificate a couple of days ago.
Now, the latest update is that the exhibitors across the US will be screening the uncut and original version of Lakshmi’s NTR. The film will be having a wide release in America, with the premieres scheduled to be held on March 28.
RGV claims to have showcased NT Rama Rao’s final days with utmost authenticity in Lakshmi’s NTR. Also, going by the film’s trailer and songs, it’s almost certain that the film is sure to hurt a section of fans and political observers.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit