Even though Kamal Haasan’s ambitious film, Uttama Villain, failed to set the cash registers ringing, the film was applauded by critics for its technical brilliance coupled with finest performances. And now, Uttama Villain is making a huge splash at several international film festivals.
Directed by Kannada actor Ramesh Aravind, Uttama Villain won a total of four awards at the Los Angeles International Film Festival for Best Film, Best Actor, Best Music Composer for Ghibran and Best Sound Design for Kunal Ranjan respectively. Apart from this, Ghibran also won the Best Music Director award at the Russian International Film Festival.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser