The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and other post production formalities are on full swing. According to the latest updates, the makers are busy giving final touches to the heavy duty VFX works which will be a major attraction of the film.
Kamal plays a double role in the film, where he will be seen as a star in the 21st century, and as a folk artist in the other role. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music.
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic