If the fresh reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed, Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, ‘Uttama Villain’, has been postponed yet again.
According to the latest update, this big budget entertainer will hit the screens on April 17th. ‘Uttama Villain’ is directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind and has Pooja Kumar and Andrea playing the female leads. The film’s audio, composed by Ghibran, is winning great applause all over.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars