If the fresh reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are to be believed, Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, ‘Uttama Villain’, has been postponed yet again.
According to the latest update, this big budget entertainer will hit the screens on April 17th. ‘Uttama Villain’ is directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind and has Pooja Kumar and Andrea playing the female leads. The film’s audio, composed by Ghibran, is winning great applause all over.
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic