After clearing all the financial obligations, Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s latest meta film Uttam Villain has hit the screens yesterday evening. Despite the mixed response, this flick is currently riding high at the box office due to Kamal Haasan’s one man show.
With the fresh reports coming in, this flick has amassed a share of 2.35 lakhs in Krishna district for the two shows screened yesterday. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by noted producer C.Kalyan. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick. Gibhran is the music director.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi