After clearing all the financial obligations, Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s latest meta film Uttam Villain has hit the screens yesterday evening. Despite the mixed response, this flick is currently riding high at the box office due to Kamal Haasan’s one man show.
With the fresh reports coming in, this flick has amassed a share of 2.35 lakhs in Krishna district for the two shows screened yesterday. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by noted producer C.Kalyan. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick. Gibhran is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raagala 24 Gantalu
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero