After clearing all the financial obligations, Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s latest meta film Uttam Villain has hit the screens yesterday evening. Despite the mixed response, this flick is currently riding high at the box office due to Kamal Haasan’s one man show.
With the fresh reports coming in, this flick has amassed a share of 2.35 lakhs in Krishna district for the two shows screened yesterday. Directed by Ramesh Aravind, the Telugu rights have been brought by noted producer C.Kalyan. Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah are the female leads in this flick. Gibhran is the music director.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl