Young actors Raj Tarun and Avika Gor had made their Tollywood debut with the 2013 blockbuster romantic drama, Uyyala Jampala. The duo followed it up with yet another hit with the 2015 romantic entertainer, Cinema Choopista Maava.
Now, Raj and Avika are all set to share screen space for their hat-trick film. The duo will be seen in a soon-to-commence romantic comedy which will be directed by young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy. Incidentally, Srinivas had made his directorial debut with Raj Tarun’s Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu in 2016. This is his second film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing