Director Virinchi Varma had made a successful debut with the 2013 village love story, Uyyala Jampala. He then directed Nani’s Majnu, which released in 2016. Now, after 7 long years, Virinchi has finally kick-started his new project. This as-yet-untitled movie’s shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad.
123telugu recently reported that Virinchi Varma’s next will be a period drama set in the 70s era. According to the latest updates, the film is touted as an action drama based on real incidents that took place in the Telangana region. There were reports earlier that Nandamuri Kalyanram will be playing the main lead in the movie. However, an official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
The is a maiden production venture of Muduganti Creations. Noted Malayalam composer Gopi Sundar is scoring the soundtrack. Stay tuned to 123telugu for further updates on the film’s cast and crew members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Leo inks all-time 3rd highest overseas deal
- Pic Talk: Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Chiru oozes style and swag in his latest avatar
- Humane initiative of Megastar wins hearts of one and all
- Vijay’s Leo sets a stunning new record in Kerala
- Adipurush: Music composer Atul to do a unique feat for the pre-release event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food