Script writer and filmmaker Ram Mohan of Uyyala Jampala and Soggade Chinni Nayana fame is ready with his next home production, interestingly titled as Pitta Goda. Apart from producing the film, Ram Mohan also shared the credit for screenplay.
Pitta Goda is a coming-of-age comedy which showcases the lives of four careless youths who while away their time sitting on a Pitta Goda in Godavarikhani, Karimnagar. The film is reportedly based on a few interesting events that happened in the film’s director Anudeep’s life.
Pitta Goda stars Vishwadev and Punarnavi Bhoopalam as the main leads. The film is slated to hit the screens in October.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?