Script writer and filmmaker Ram Mohan of Uyyala Jampala and Soggade Chinni Nayana fame is ready with his next home production, interestingly titled as Pitta Goda. Apart from producing the film, Ram Mohan also shared the credit for screenplay.
Pitta Goda is a coming-of-age comedy which showcases the lives of four careless youths who while away their time sitting on a Pitta Goda in Godavarikhani, Karimnagar. The film is reportedly based on a few interesting events that happened in the film’s director Anudeep’s life.
Pitta Goda stars Vishwadev and Punarnavi Bhoopalam as the main leads. The film is slated to hit the screens in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand