Uyyala Jampala, an upcoming Telugu film starring Raj Tarun and Anandi, is making quite a lot of buzz in the industry. The film has been directed by Virinchi Varma and it has been jointly produced by Ram Mohan and Nagarjuna.
Talking about the film, Nagarjuna said, “We, at Annapurna Studios, are quite proud to have associated with a pure love story like Uyyala Jampala. The lead actress Anandi is already quite popular on TV, thanks to the hit show Chinnari Pellikoothuru and now we are introducing her as a lead actress through our film. Both the lead actors have done a fabulous job.”
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and currently, the post production is going on in full swing. The film’s audio will be released soon and the date is expected to be revealed later this week. Sunny M R has scored the music and Vishwa is the cinematographer. The film is a love story between a couple who have different views on life.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake