Megastar Chiranjeevi is prepping for his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in August and producer Ram Charan is pumping in more than 100 crores to make this trilingual film a memorable project in his dad’s career.
In his latest interview, Chiru opened up in detail about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. The Megastar said that Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy was the first freedom fighter in the British-ruled India and that the film has the potential to capture the North Indian market, apart from the South, next summer.
Chiru further said that audiences across the country will resonate with Uyyalawada’s heroics and that it has been a tough challenge for the writing team to engrave Uyyalawada’s legends in the form of a Screenplay. Surender Reddy is directing this high budget period drama.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics