Following a memorable comeback with Khaidi No.150, Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to launch his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan on Konidela Productions banner.
The latest update on this prestigious project is that the makers will be unveiling the film’s logo on August 22nd, on the occasion of Megastar’s birthday. Meanwhile, the makers have been on a hunt for the film’s leading lady and other supporting cast. More details about the film’s launch date and cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy