Dil Raju is a very clever businessman and we all know that. There was so much pressure on him to release the film V on OTT but he did not and waited for the theaters to open.
Once he knew that the theatres would not open anytime soon, he finally made up his mind. During this time, he also saw the final output of V and was sure about its outcome.
He finally made a move and sold his film for 31 crores to Amazon prime. Now that the film is released and is getting a lot of mixed reviews, many say that Dil Raju has made a clever decision of having an OTT release otherwise, there is no way that this film would have covered its budget and cost if it would have released in theatres with such ordinary content.
So, this proves the tactics and clever business mind of Dil Raju once again. V was directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series