Released amidst a good hype directly on Amazon Prime, Nani’s prestigious silver Jubilee film, V, has failed to reach the expectations. After watching the movie, many are openly commenting on Nani’s poor script selection and even suggested that Nani has to be more cautious about his next project.
Already, Nani’s line-up of upcoming films has been locked with two interesting projects in the form of Tuck Jagadeesh and Shyam Singha Roy. While Tuck Jagadeesh has already wrapped up more than forty percent of its shooting, SSR is yet to go on floors. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, considering all the negative feedback for V, Nani is planning to keep Shyam Singha Roy on hold for the time being and only think about it after the release of Tuck Jagadeesh.
Being directed by Shiva Nirvana, Tuck Jagadeesh’s shooting is expected to resume in the next few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside
- No movie should stream on OTT before 50 days of its theatrical release – TFPC