V V Vinayak was once the biggest director in Telugu states and made films with all top heroes. But later on, as the trend changed, Vinayak slowed down as some of his films bombed severely.
As time passed by, he got into acting and turned hero. But to his bad luck, the film never took off. Chiranjeevi came in as his savior as he gave him the big chance of directing the Lucifer remake.
But Vinayak failed to impress Chiranjeevi and he was out from the project. But luck had him as Bellamkonda Sreenivas approached Vinayak to launch him in Hindi.
If this was not enough, the film will the remake of Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi. This is a big opportunity. First, he has to launch the Telugu hero in Hindi, then, he has made a mark in Bollywood with his direction and makes the film a hit.
If the film succeeds, Vinayak will get good offers in Hindi. So, in a way he facing the biggest test in his life as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?