V V Vinayak was once the biggest director in Telugu states and made films with all top heroes. But later on, as the trend changed, Vinayak slowed down as some of his films bombed severely.
As time passed by, he got into acting and turned hero. But to his bad luck, the film never took off. Chiranjeevi came in as his savior as he gave him the big chance of directing the Lucifer remake.
But Vinayak failed to impress Chiranjeevi and he was out from the project. But luck had him as Bellamkonda Sreenivas approached Vinayak to launch him in Hindi.
If this was not enough, the film will the remake of Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi. This is a big opportunity. First, he has to launch the Telugu hero in Hindi, then, he has made a mark in Bollywood with his direction and makes the film a hit.
If the film succeeds, Vinayak will get good offers in Hindi. So, in a way he facing the biggest test in his life as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – These two contestants in danger of eviction?