V V Vinayak was once a top director but things changed as he gave flops. A few years back, he made his debut with Seenayya where he was supposed to play the hero.
The film was launched by Dil Raju with much Hungama but nothing was heard about it again. Now, after a long time, Vinayak has opened what happened with that film in his recent interview.
Vinayak says that the output that they expected did not come out well and hence the project was put on the back burner. Vinayak has now got a big opportunity of launching Bellamkonda Sreenivas in Hindi now with the remake of Chatrapathi and his concentration is fully on that film now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?