Speaking at the Khaidi success meet, Vinayak thanked both Rajamouli and Mahesh for tweeting positively about the film. He also added that the success of Khaidi is the answer to many who felt that Chiranjeevi won’t be able to make a successful comeback in films after such a long break.
Vinayak ended by saying that the emotions worked out even better in the remake than in the original. Meanwhile, the collections are rock steady and the film is going strong in the second week as well.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake