Speaking at the Khaidi success meet, Vinayak thanked both Rajamouli and Mahesh for tweeting positively about the film. He also added that the success of Khaidi is the answer to many who felt that Chiranjeevi won’t be able to make a successful comeback in films after such a long break.
Vinayak ended by saying that the emotions worked out even better in the remake than in the original. Meanwhile, the collections are rock steady and the film is going strong in the second week as well.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika