V. V. Vinayak, who’s latest movie Akhil has shattered opening records for a debutant, is going to go on a small break for two months before he starts to plan his next. His last two movies, Alludu Seenu and Akhil, introduced debutants.
There has been speculation that V.V. Vinayak might be the director of Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, although nothing has been announced. According to sources, Chiranjeevi and V. V. Vinayak have met recently to have a friendly chat. After the small break, he will start planning for his next film. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale