V. V. Vinayak, who’s latest movie Akhil has shattered opening records for a debutant, is going to go on a small break for two months before he starts to plan his next. His last two movies, Alludu Seenu and Akhil, introduced debutants.
There has been speculation that V.V. Vinayak might be the director of Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, although nothing has been announced. According to sources, Chiranjeevi and V. V. Vinayak have met recently to have a friendly chat. After the small break, he will start planning for his next film. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020